Trailer Service in North Pole and Anchorage from White Spruce Trailer Sales
White Spruce Trailer Sales offers REPAIRS AND SERVICING of all types of trailers and tow vehicles. We also do annual DOT inspections, insurance repairs, small engine and light equipment repairs.
- Custom Fabrication
ex: winch mount, fuel can rack, custom ramps, aluminum or steel welding
- Aluminum Welding
- Steel Welding
- Frame work
- Accessory Installation: snow/rock shields, Superglides, spare mounts, jacks, upgrade to LED lighting, E-Track, D-rings, etc.
- Trailer wiring installations and repair
- Brake Control installations for electric brake capability
- Gooseneck, 5th wheel, and bumper pull hitch installations
- Air bags
- Auxiliary/Driving Lights
- Mud Flaps/Tow guards
- Truck Bed installations (see in stock truckbeds)
TRACTOR SERVICE (North Pole only)
- Scheduled maintenance procedures
(* filter also req.) – * engine oil, front differential fluid, * hydraulic fluid, *HST oil, air filter, grease
Includes; swapping engine, front diff., and hyd. Fluids to a lighter weight (synthetic available upon request), antifreeze checked/changed, diesel fuel treatment (owners responsibility when he fills fuel to add treatment), and block heaters come std. on our Branson tractors in Alaska
- Electric hydraulic multiplier installation for auxiliary attachments
- Mechanical hydraulic valve for auxiliary attachments
- Tractor Pick up and drop off is available (Fees depend on distance)
If your trailer has any deficiency, White Spruce can schedule an appointment to do the repair work.
Check your license plate and registration to make sure that your trailer has the current tabs on it before you get pulled over. Express Title and Tag, located inside of White Spruce Trailers in North Pole, can do the renewal of your registration or change ownership without the long lines at DMV.
- Custom Fabrication
Schedule an appointment
Fill out your information below and we will contact you within 48 hours to schedule your service appointment.
Mon - Fri: 9:00 - 6:00
Saturday: 9:00 - 5:00